Abide TO Authority :)

6:14 PM

Titus 3:1-2
Remind the people to be subject to rulers and authorities, to be obedient, to be ready to do whatever is good, to slander no one, to be peaceable and considerate, and always to be gentle toward everyone.
Have you ever feel like you cant do anything to fight for you rights? feels like you have been treated wrongly or maybe others people that you actually respect is punished for what they havent done? or maybe you feel like you hate your parent's rule? your lecture's classes? maybe hate your senior in university or company? I do.. :)

I have been there, in position where you cant do anything beside stay and be still.
My mom never allow me to play with other friends until late, and I hate it.. My laboratorium assistance are strict to the rule and there is no way to be nice with them.. My favorite lecture must be punished because something I thought ridiculous from university..

But, there is something God privately give in my mind.. I should be abide to authority, like or dislike..
I believe when God told me, He wants me to believe that HIS authority and HIS power is moreee biggerrrr biggerrrr than every powerful ruler in the world.. He will make your righteous reward shine like the dawn your vindication like the noonday sun. Psalms 37:6 

Percayalah, justru ketika kita diam dan percaya dalam ketertindasan otoritas kita, HE works more than we ever imagine or think... 

"Taatilah pemimpin-pemimpinmu dan tunduklah kepada mereka, sebab mereka berjaga-jaga atas jiwamu, sebagai orang-orang yang harus bertanggung jawab atasnya."  Ibrani 13:17a

"Tetapi hindarilah persoalan yang dicari-cari dan yang bodoh, persoalan silsilah, percekcokan dan pertengkaran mengenai hukum Taurat, karena semua itu tidak berguna dan sia-sia belaka." Titus 3:9


God Bless You ^^

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images